Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't take this anymore.........

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:07 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

Okay, so we own 2 homes. The one we live in and the first house we bought when we got married.

Well my good friend and neighbor at the first house calls me earlier today and tell me that our renter beat his girlfriend and has punched holes in the wall and broke a window. Well of coarse the girlfriend is not pressing charges against this SOB. She tells me the girlfriends is leaving him & I should go over there and take pics of the damage he has done. So I go over there and I just about broke out in tears. This animal has completely destroyed my house. There is garbage everywhere, empty beer cans & boxes, the floors look like they have not been mopped in months so on & so forth. The damage is huge, at 7 to 8 thousand dollars worth.

As soon as I got home I emailed all the pics I took to our attorney. Our attorney is getting the ball rolling. First he has to send him a letter telling him he has violated his lease and it is terminated immediately. He will have 15 days to get all the crap he has out. If he doesn't comply my attorney will be in court to have him evicted and after all that we will file a lawsuit for all the damage done to the house and have his wages garnished.

My poor daughter Kristeria who is 5 1/2 heard me talking to my mom about it earlier when she outside playing and now she is afraid this "monster" is going try and steal her and her 2 little brothers. I don't know how much more of this I can take. Of coarse in the lovely state of Illinois you can't get a Restraining Order unless they have already try to hurt you. Which to me is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard of. I am hoping my attorney can find a loophole.

I am at my wits end.

Sorry if you have seen this in other postings.

Have a Great Day,

Lisa

http://www.myspace.com/my3littlewolves06

http://www.youtube.com/my3littlewolves06

by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)