Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

funny stories

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:19 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

I want to hear your funny stories.  I need a good laugh...it's been a long day already!!
Here's one from me....
Marcus LOVES being naked.  He wiggles around so much more and squeals a lot.  I decided to change his diaper and then put him on our bed for a little while naked.  I was talking to him when all of a sudden my hubby was like "hey Emily!!!"  Then I felt it..the warm spray of urine on my arm and leg.  Marcus's little guy was moving all over and his pee was spraying EVERYWHERE... we got it on each other and all over the bed and himself!  After he finished he looked at us with a big smile as if to say Ahhh all better!!  It was very funny and quite cute! 

by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Jaxonsmom
by on May. 7, 2007 at 3:39 PM
Jaxon loves to poop on me!  I swear he does it at least once a day!  He is breastfeed so it is runny and watery.  2 days in a row when I was changing him just as I was wiping his little butt he started to poop.  The angle of the wipe directed to poop up my arm!  My whole arm was soaked in poop and it was dripping off!  My dog runs out of the room anytime we change his diaper.  It is like he knows Jaxon is a poop sprayer!
mle14boo
by on May. 7, 2007 at 4:20 PM
That is too funny!!!  Marcus poops on me on occassion!!!
momoflukas
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2007 at 9:34 PM
Well I kind of have a funny one that happened today at Lukas's four month check up.  My ped does his well baby check ups only in the afternoons so pretty much every baby that is there is having a well baby visit.  So this baby had just had its shots and was totally crying as soon as Lukas heard him cry he started to cry.  Then the baby would stop and he would stop.  As soon as the baby started crying again he would start.  It was sort of like they were talking to each other.
PeapodsMom
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2007 at 8:45 AM
Haha, Grant loves being naked too. We ask him "Does it feel good to let your 'boys' swing in the wind?" and he just smilesand kicks his legs!! I get pooped or peed on almost every day. We have reusuable waterproof pads (like the kind in nursing homes) that we put on the end of the bed - I usually use that as a changing table.  Yesterday we went through 4 outfits...
Often, on the rare occasions that my DH changes the baby he gets squirted with poop! It is not funny, but it IS funny to hear his reaction!!
mom0f2swtgrls
by on May. 8, 2007 at 9:37 AM
alyssa
(when she was 2)
came up behind me in the kitchen when I was making her lunch and pulled down the back of my pants and started smacking my butt saying "nakie butt nakie butt"
mle14boo
by on May. 8, 2007 at 1:03 PM
These are great stories!!!  Thanks you guys!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)