Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so PROUD! LOL

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:51 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 370 Total Views
It is the little joys that make being a mother wonderful! (It sure isn't the getting pooped on! LOL)
This is silly, but I WAS SO PROUD OF GRANT THE OTHER DAY! I was changing his diaper and he got his little toe INTO his mouth! He's been playing with his feet for sometime now, but they never made it in to his mouth! LOL I thought it was SOOOO cute!! I usually have my trusty cameraphone handy, so of course I snapped a pic!!
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumtotwoboys
by Member on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:16 AM
   Noel's been doing that lately too...I love it!!  Like he doesn't have anything else to play with (He has tons of baby toys) It makes it VERY hard to change his diaper because I constantly have to dislodge his foot from his mouth first :-)  Congratulations to Grant for finding a new built in chew toy!
stargazer5585
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:12 AM
LOL, isn't that so funny!  I can't imagine finding my feet that terribly interesting!  This may sound weird, but is Grant licking his toes or sucking on them?  Because I always heard babies suck their toes but Gwennie only ever licks hers!  She just doesn't suck on things much to begin with unless she's hungry though, I never could get her to take a pacifier, but she licks EVERYTHING - her toes, my house robe, all toys, my cell phone or the TV remote are her latest targets when she can find them and get them . . .
momoflukas
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2007 at 1:55 PM
Lukas has been doing that too.  It is so funny.  When I got his pictures taken the other day there were a few of him with his feet in his mouth.  It is really cute,
mle14boo
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 4:12 PM
how cute!!
michaelsmomma
by Member on Jun. 15, 2007 at 12:58 AM
when is it normal for them to start messing with their feet? michael turned 4 months on the 7th and he has NO interest in his feet... maybe im lucky my friends daughter never leaves her feet along she would even grab her bottle with them lol!
Afoster1127
by New Member on Jun. 15, 2007 at 10:35 AM
What a great pic!! Way to be on top of things mommy! I love it that my DS has discovered his feet too...he looks at them like "what the heck!?" and in the bath he loves it when I pour water on them...he did recently find his penis though...he grabbed it and wouldn't let go..I had to pry his little fingers off of it in fear that he would hurt himself...it's always something isn't it? :)

Anna
stargazer5585
by on Jun. 15, 2007 at 11:17 AM

Quoting michaelsmomma:

when is it normal for them to start messing with their feet? michael turned 4 months on the 7th and he has NO interest in his feet... maybe im lucky my friends daughter never leaves her feet along she would even grab her bottle with them lol!

As with everything every baby is differen't.  Gwennie discovered her feet at around 2 1/2 to 3 months, I forget exactly when but it was earlier than most babies that age.  However, she's now 5 mo and STILL doesn't know how to roll from tummy to back!  She can go from back to tummy but then she's stuck, and she's only started doing that more than on a regular basis last week!  It just depends on what milestone they're working on, it seems like they do one thing at a time.
kkutella
by on Jun. 15, 2007 at 11:21 AM
Haha...what a cute and funny pic. :)
PeapodsMom
by Group Owner on Jun. 16, 2007 at 11:42 AM

Quoting stargazer5585:

Quoting michaelsmomma:

As with everything every baby is differen't.  Gwennie discovered her feet at around 2 1/2 to 3 months, I forget exactly when but it was earlier than most babies that age.  However, she's now 5 mo and STILL doesn't know how to roll from tummy to back!  She can go from back to tummy but then she's stuck, and she's only started doing that more than on a regular basis last week!  It just depends on what milestone they're working on, it seems like they do one thing at a time.
Yeah, but she also sits up already! LOL
momof3inCT
by Member on Jun. 18, 2007 at 1:17 PM
here is little Sophia 5 months old and is eating her toes and trying to sit up and actually moves around on the floor she winds up on the other side of the room if I turn my head! Ahhhhhhhh it begins......

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)