Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you lost your weight?

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:22 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 532 Total Views
I finally did it! The day I went into the hospital for delievery I was 174lbs. The day after delievery I was 164. I told myself I had to lose the weight. As of Monday this week i was down to my pre-pregnancy weight, 146! However, I'm still trying to lose about 10lbs, 15 would be great! That will make me my pre-college weight. How about everyone else. Where are you and where do you want to be?
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momoflukas
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:54 AM
I have about five more pounds to go.  The thing is is I almost way the same I weighed before I got pregnant but I swear my pants and stuff still feel way too small.  I think that I will weigh the same just not be the same size.  I am pretty sure that my hips and such have gotten bigger.
hws060504
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:57 AM
As of this morning, I am 2 pounds away from my pre-preggo weight. (would like to lose more, but who wouldn't?  LOL)  Though, nothing fits the same, as the weight is all in different places.  Oh well.  I'm still happy about the weight loss.  I lost 5 of those in the last 2 weeks!  I had been "stuck" at 7 pounds away for several weeks!

~ Heather (30), Travis (27), & Tyler Kenneth born 2/28/07, 8 lbs. 9.7 oz., 22 in. ~
         At 2 months: 12 lbs. 9 oz., 23 in.
         www.travisandheather.blogspot.com
         www.fotki.com/hwsnead

Jaxonsmom
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 12:40 PM
I am about 14 pounds less than my pre-prego weight!  I am still wanting to weigh less because I was on a diet before I got pregnant.  I didnt do anything to lose the weight besides Breastfeed.
mom2justin
by Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 12:50 PM
I also am back to my pre-pregnancy weight but my clothes don't fit the same!! Before I got pregnant I liked shirts that came just to the top of my pants and now they are all too short. Why? Because my belly pokes out now and it never did before!! I have never been a skinny person but never had a belly either. I'm hoping one day I will get rid of it.... the candy bar I am eating isn't helping that i don't guess.. Oh well, one day!!
stargazer5585
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 1:58 PM
I'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight, but I've still got a little mommy pooch too.  It's probably not noticeable to anyone but me and my husband, but I guess it's time to start doing some crunches or something, it kind of grosses me out.  And I don't know if my belly button will ever look quite the same . . .

You think your body will be pretty much like it was when you're back to your old weight, but then it's just one thing or another that's still not right . . .
K-Bear
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 2:22 PM
Yes!  By my six week check up, I had lost all my baby weight.  YAY! Unfortunately, I think I've found a few pound since I stopped nursing. BOO!  Now, all I have to do is get focused, and loose the weight I gained after I got married :(  Baby steps, huh?
hugs_a_lot
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:25 PM
I actually lost 70lbs when I was prego...crazy I know.  40 when I was prego and the other 30 the two weeks after.  I had gestational diabetes and I had to watch EVERYTHING I ate.  They thought my baby girl was going to be over 10lbs...nope 7lbs 9oz =)
KorbinsMommy
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:30 PM
I weighed 120 pre-pregnancy, 145 when I delivered. And at my six-week check up was 110. I am not really sure why, I breastfed but that's about it. I think I'm about 113 now. I just stopped breastfeeding so I'll probably gain more soon.
madelynns-mommy
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:54 PM

Quoting momoflukas:

I have about five more pounds to go.  The thing is is I almost way the same I weighed before I got pregnant but I swear my pants and stuff still feel way too small.  I think that I will weigh the same just not be the same size.  I am pretty sure that my hips and such have gotten bigger.

I feel the same way you do!!  I think my butt must have gotten bigger for sure lol!
MCKsmomma
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 1:08 AM
about 10 lbs to go!! i am working for it.. though im sure BFing has helped
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)