Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Suddenly Refusing Solids

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:43 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 184 Total Views
Hi Ladies, has anyone had or is having this problem? I am a FTM and my 6m old has just decided she won't eat solids anymore... it started with her ceral in the mornings and now nothing she just wants milk.... I started her on solids at 4m so it is strange that now she doesn't want to eat... I have heard of babies refusing food when teething... but not eating anything? Is that normal?
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
StaceyAmber
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:58 PM
There have been a lot of posts on this actually...I think it might have been in another one of my groups though. I have heard many babies going through this. I just stopped giving ashton solids for a few days. When we started again we would eat infront of him while feedinghis solids. He sees us eat and he wants some too. We still space solids out for every couple of days and he is doing much better. GoodLuck
mumtotwoboys
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:34 PM
Maybe she's not feeling well in the tummy?  It's so hard to tell but maybe if you try again tomorrow or the next day she will eat again.   I would just keep trying because it could be anything that is bothering her. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)