Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Elliott's Ring

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:11 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

My Indian Ringneck is finally getting his ring!  I just wanted to share pictures of it!  Don't mind his appearance...he is going through a really rough moult right now!!

Before he got his ring...

Here is the ring...

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
who_youd_b2day
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 12:54 PM

Wow I'll say thats one heck of a molt. Do you help him with his pins?

I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon , all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the ass are permanent..Donating my daughters organs didnt make my grief any easier or make me hurt any less it meant her journey on this earth was not over . It meant that her journey of love and life will live on through her recieptants

1andTrying
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 2:55 PM

Yes, and I have been bathing him to help with the moult.  This is his second moult and 10 times worse than his first.  I feel so bad for him....it must be so uncomfortable.

websorceress
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 4:23 PM

how exciting about his ring. poor thing about the moulting, some birds do have a tough time. one of my birds gets very quiet and won't say a word for about 2 months, not even a little peep. My other bird doesn't seem to go into any mood changes. Good luck with him, he is beautiful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)