Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playgroup!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:23 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 249 Total Views

Hey everyone!

I've notice that some of you have tried getting playgroups together and I just wanted to let you know that I am a playgroup director for Playgroups USA and my first playgroup will be this Saturday, Nov 21st, at 2pm. I haven't announced the location yet, we're waiting to get more people to join our group so that we can decide on the best central location. The playgroup is free to join and once we get our sponsors, all of our members will receive a goody bag every couple of months! The link is in my signature, please invite any other families you know. The first playgroup will be open to parents/caregivers and children of all ages. Once we get more members, or if there are a lot of people there this Saturday, we will start planning and putting together playgroups on different days of the week based on parent/caregiver interests as well as children age groups.

Hope to see you there!

Amber R. Burnette

Organizing FREE playgroups in Greenville/Spartanburg area now! Join us!!  http://www.playgroupsusa.com/playgroup/invited/4035

Computer Troubles? Need a network setup?

Call the The Weekend Techs!

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
charrisse
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 12:48 AM

im new to the group but I have a 15 month old I would love to find some local kids his age for him to play with! Im not from around here so I dont know anyone let alone people with babes his age

Click the siggy to go to my store!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)