Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when????

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 435 Total Views

how long after your hubbies started A-school did they get their orders??? and when did they find out a date the would be movin or what not??

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Momma2-princess
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 9:26 AM

My husband did not get his orders till he was all done with A-school. They actually used the class standings (grades) and let the people with the highest scores pick the orders they wanted first.

How far along in A-school is your husband?

mamakristena210
by on Dec. 2, 2009 at 6:48 PM

he only started today but he was told in class they get them after the first test so like next week

Quoting Momma2-princess:

My husband did not get his orders till he was all done with A-school. They actually used the class standings (grades) and let the people with the highest scores pick the orders they wanted first.

How far along in A-school is your husband?

Momma2-princess
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Ya it's so hard to know when he will get them, from what I have seen it can be quite different for every class, rate etc.

Hopefully you get yours soon, I have always liked knowing.

mamakristena210
by on Dec. 3, 2009 at 8:35 PM

yea th ey were told today they take t heir first test tues and tues after test or wed mornin they will get their orders.so only lil longer

Quoting Momma2-princess:

Ya it's so hard to know when he will get them, from what I have seen it can be quite different for every class, rate etc.

Hopefully you get yours soon, I have always liked knowing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)