Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Both my fav teams lost. It was a interesting Sunday.

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:29 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 152 Total Views

I like Patriots and Steelers and they both lost. Patriots I knew would the Colts are just too good. Steelers I really thought they will beat the Bengals. This is going to be a very interesting Super Bowl I can't wait. Who u think will make it far.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
ladyluck1996
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:34 AM

My Boys got their BUTTS kicked. I don't know what happened to the offence. Some times I think they forget how to play the game. Green Bay should have been an easy win. They didn't even score until late in the 4th. I am however thankful they scored and didn't get shutout. Better luck this Sunday it is a home game and SHOULD be an easy win.

As for who I think will make it to the Super Bowl I would love to see my Boys go. I really don't know maybe the Saints and the Colts on because they are the 2 best teams right now. That can change for both teams on any giving Sunday or game day.

mamabear75
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 10:55 AM

I was just glad my Dolphins held on to win.  The defense has been choking in the second half for the past few games.   The Pats, I'm glad lost since they are division rivals.  But for the Super Bowl, it's been such a weird season, you never know WHO will make it.

GeorgetteKerin
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Shiiit, I don't understand why people are surprised the Bengals won... they are very talented this year.  VERY.

As far as any kind of SB predictions... NFC: New Orleans, Giants, or My vikes.
AFC: Colts.

FAVRAGEDDON #4 THE SILVER FOX
MINNESOTA                VIKINGS

GeorgetteKerin
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Quoting ladyluck1996:

My Boys got their BUTTS kicked. I don't know what happened to the offence. Some times I think they forget how to play the game. Green Bay should have been an easy win. They didn't even score until late in the 4th. I am however thankful they scored and didn't get shutout. Better luck this Sunday it is a home game and SHOULD be an easy win.

As for who I think will make it to the Super Bowl I would love to see my Boys go. I really don't know maybe the Saints and the Colts on because they are the 2 best teams right now. That can change for both teams on any giving Sunday or game day.

This game just boggled my mind.  Any given Sunday for sure.

FAVRAGEDDON #4 THE SILVER FOX
MINNESOTA                VIKINGS

ladyluck1996
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Quoting GeorgetteKerin:

Quoting ladyluck1996:

This game just boggled my mind.  Any given Sunday for sure.

I know it was probably the worst game I have ever seen my Boys play. It"s like Romo and the offence stayed in TX. I guess they thought the defence could win the game for them.

ladyluck1996
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:41 PM

CONGRATS to your Dolphins

Quoting mamabear75:

I was just glad my Dolphins held on to win.  The defense has been choking in the second half for the past few games.   The Pats, I'm glad lost since they are division rivals.  But for the Super Bowl, it's been such a weird season, you never know WHO will make it.

Montishalynn
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:11 PM

My Dolphins and Colts just barely won.... So I was happy... BUT my Cowboys got their booties kicked... I was so depressed... I too am anxious to see what the superbowl is going to be like this year.....

mamabear75
by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 3:42 PM

OH!  I SO want to see the Vikings go to the Super Bowl just for those Favre haters!  I LOVE Favre!!!!  Oh, and All Day!  lol!

Quoting GeorgetteKerin:

Shiiit, I don't understand why people are surprised the Bengals won... they are very talented this year.  VERY.

As far as any kind of SB predictions... NFC: New Orleans, Giants, or My vikes.
AFC: Colts.

Loryl
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 9:22 AM

I just now saw this post! ;) Cincy IS a talented team this year...yanno I was rootin' for 'em. hahahahaha

I don't have much to say. Who me?? lol I love my Broncos...BUT DAMN!! That is all there. hehehe

I don't mind much who goes to the SB....I'll be watching no matter what...whishin' I had my rear there. Hopin' for a great game!  I wish it would be my boys! lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)