Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Super Bowl Picks

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:26 AM
  • 16 Replies
  • 411 Total Views

Both my teams are not going to make it, Im sure lol. Steelers have been going doing hill and the Patriots are just not the Patriots anymore. I was watching the Dallas vs Chargers game and I  must say Phillips Rivers is a really good QB. All the talk about Manning/Brees/Brady ,but  Rivers is good. Since my teams are going nowhere my Super Bowl picks will be: Eagles(minus the childish acts lol) New Orleans,Colts, Chargers. Not in order. Who are your favorite if your team does not make it.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GeorgetteKerin
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 10:02 AM

NFC:  Really, Id love to see my Vikes go... they have a good chance!  If not... Id like to see either New Orleans in the bowl, or Arizona.

AFC: No preference... I think we all know it'll be the Colts.  I'm looking forward to them losing. ;) 

JARED ALLEN SACK COUNT: 12.5
SKOL VIKINGS

mamabear75
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Now the teams I'd LIKE to see are Miami and Minnesota! 

Suzannetntitans
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 10:30 PM

I have a tiny, (very tiny) shot at my Titans being in the playoffs.  If they can't go then I 'd like to see

New Orleans (love Drew Brees)

San Diego (only so Drew Brees can beat Rivers on the big stage as an "in your face" to the organization for letting him go for Rivers :)

Update:  I hope the Jets vs New Orleans

cheekycherub
by Group Owner on Dec. 17, 2009 at 8:03 AM

I'd like to see that too! (In your face).

It would be cool if Minnesota went...AZ too. I'd like to see New Orleans win.

My team isn't going to make it so....I am always watching everyone else's teams win. (Go Lions..hee heee)! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

http://www.youravon.com/jbozied

Ginger64
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I'm thinking my Chargers are gonna make it!

Ginger64
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Quoting Suzannetntitans:

I have a tiny, (very tiny) shot at my Titans being in the playoffs.  If they can't go then I 'd like to see

New Orleans (love Drew Brees)

San Diego (only so Drew Brees can beat Rivers on the big stage as an "in your face" to the organization for letting him go for Rivers :)

Would be interesting game I'm sure. Love Drew too, but I'm sure Rivers and my boys will take em down.

redhead3fan
by on Jan. 5, 2010 at 6:14 PM

I am hoping for the Vikes and the Colts. I think that would be a fantastic game!

Spottykitty
by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 3:08 PM

I would have to second that with the vikings and the colt.  That would be a great game!!!!

giving mom giftSpottykitty

ladyluck1996
by on Jan. 7, 2010 at 1:57 PM

I'm going with my Boys they are on fire right now and I have enough faith in them to win the NFC and the Super Bowl. My picks for the Super Bowl is. My Cowboys was on FIRE not sure what happened, but that fire went out a couple weeks to soon.

COWBOYS VS CHARGERS

COWBOYS WINNING IT

WOW both the teams I wanted to go are out. So now I am going with

SAINTS AND COLTS

SAINTS WINNING IT

Ginger64
by on Jan. 7, 2010 at 7:29 PM

Quoting ladyluck1996:

I'm going with my Boys they are on fire right now and I have enough faith in them to win the NFC and the Super Bowl. My picks for the Super Bowl is

COWBOYS VS CHARGERS

COWBOYS WINNING IT

We'll just have to see my dear! My Chargers are SMOKIN!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)