Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Can We be BETTER IN 2009!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:13 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 190 Total Views

Hey FOOTBALL DIVA'S:

I just want to ask you a question while you wind down from this 2008-09 season.

*How can we make "MOMS WHO LOVE THE NFL" group better for the 2009-10 season?

*Any new ideas, suggestions, advice, challenges?

*How can we improve membership in our group?

*What did you like or dislike about our group?**(let's not bash other members...we just want to improve our group so we can be the talk of CAFEMOM)

"!!I ALSO WANT TO THANK ALL THE ADMINS WHO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS GROUP, LET ME HEAR FROM YOU ALSO"

group hugthank you

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cheekycherub
by Group Owner on Feb. 6, 2009 at 8:34 AM

Thanks mslaurie for posting this! I have been thinking about this too but have not been on here in what seems to be ages (even though it's only been a little over a week).

I like doing the pick'em and would want to continue doing the pick'em next year if people enjoyed that. And maybe now that DH has a steady job, we can give weekly prizes. And one big prize for the person who has the most wins throughout the season.

We can do a fantasy league just for this group.

Maybe pick a player each week and highlight him. That would give people a chance to learn more about other players. I know for myself I tend to get 'locked in' to certain players so there are many other players that I know very little about. With our group and other moms' inputs, we could learn a lot about other players.

Hmmm, I'll continue thinking and see what other ideas I can come up with.

Thanks again mslaurie65!!!

iluvmylilmen
by on Mar. 29, 2009 at 8:27 PM

I really like the fanatsy football/player idea....it would be nice to venture outside my team box and get to know other players...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)