Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NFL to expand regular season?

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:14 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 135 Total Views

I was listening to The Fan yesterday (local sports talk radio here) and they were talking about different scenarios IF the NFL decided to (at some point in the future) expand the regular season.

One of the options were to get rid of 1 week of preseason and tack that on to the regular season.

Another option was to add another bye week during the regular season & add 1 more game.

I think there are several different possible scenarios to make it work & I think it would be GREAT if regular season lasted longer! Who knows if this would ever happen but I'm just wondering what your thoughts are on this.

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
barabra
by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 8:19 AM

That would be great! my thoughts are they need to change the way they do overtime! whoever scores first wins, instead of playing out the whole overtime quarter, i dont think its fair!

UltimaMom
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 10:56 PM

I would love a longer season!

tericared
by on Aug. 18, 2009 at 12:54 AM

Quoting UltimaMom:

I would too...my girls wouldnt, lol

mslaurie65
by on Aug. 19, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Quoting UltimaMom:

YES!!!!

-"The last one to graduate...Terence Anthony Jackson c/o 2010!! Valley High School "Rams: SR/WR"

alicollin112206
by on Aug. 19, 2009 at 1:05 PM

would love to have a longer season. Id be willing to trade both baseball and basketball season for a longer football season

cheekycherub
by Group Owner on Aug. 20, 2009 at 7:17 AM

Ha ha! I'd be willing to trade baseball, no basketball though - except for the Lakers season! They can HAVE that!!

ladyluck1996
by on Aug. 20, 2009 at 10:49 PM

I would love for the season to last longer. My hubby on the other would HATE it. He already says I spend way to much time watching, thinking and dreaming football.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)