Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A TomKat Litter?

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 203 Total Views
AOL Reports:

According to the Sun, Katie Holmes is pregnant again. Sources close to Mrs. Cruise say she has informed her friends and is excited about the news. Who knows if this is true or not.
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mom72970
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:17 PM
oh good lord.
jackmommy06
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:23 PM
I would like to say something but I had my son around the same time she had her daughter and I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant again already, so I have no room to talk : )
kanensaramom
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:53 PM
Hopefully you are not married to an insane man who jumps on couches and acts like he is 12 instead of almost 45 years old! Congrats on your pregnancy....I found out I was pregnant with my second when my daughter was 9 months old.... Alot of work when they were both in diapers, but now they are each others best playmate! 
Rockin123
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:13 PM
if she's pregnant, then i am waaay jealous.  i saw pictures of her in a bathing suit taken just the other day and she looked gorgeous and thin and toned.  most definitely not pregnant looking.

...says the girl who looked obviously pregnant by week 8 with her first.
jackmommy06
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:20 PM

Quoting kanensaramom:

Hopefully you are not married to an insane man who jumps on couches and acts like he is 12 instead of almost 45 years old! Congrats on your pregnancy....I found out I was pregnant with my second when my daughter was 9 months old.... Alot of work when they were both in diapers, but now they are each others best playmate! 
LOL!  No he's a great husband and a great dad, I love him and we're very excited.
LandonsMom5
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 3:29 PM
Well, they are millionaires, so it isn't like they can't afford them. I think she looks like she really loves being a mom, I say congrats to them if they are.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)