Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did Brad and Angelina...

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:16 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 236 Total Views

I follow faithfully the story of Brad and Angelina, but here's a question- did they admit to cheating or did they say that they started liking each other during Brad's marriage to Jennifer Aniston? I never heard this part- maybe I'm not watching them as closely as I think I am.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Toddlers are angels in disguise, which is why I AM SO HAPPY I GET TO WORK FROM HOME!!!

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 4:04 PM
I know they meet on the set of Mr.&Mrs. Smith...Brad was still with Jen at the time. Angie was quoted as saying that she saw a guy that was married to his bf. I really don't know much more then that.

Missouri Moms || December 2006 Babies || Celeb Gossip, News, and More!
Geek Mommas || World of Warcraft Moms || MoM's Gone WoW
by Member on Jul. 16, 2007 at 4:30 PM
I was totally against Brad and Angie,but I think Brad saw what he wonted in Angie,he wonted kids and a family.  But I think they started a emotional affair on the set and maybe waited for a physical affair,that's what they say,about the physical anyway.

" People are always going to talk,and to tell you the truth,I love it,I love attention,I do what I do because it puts a smile on my face and I'm the only person in THIS world that matters"---jenna jameson
by Member on Jul. 17, 2007 at 12:25 PM
From what I gathered and I could be wrong, they didnt' start anything physical till he was legally separated from Jen.  After that happened they started trying for Shiloh.   That was AFTER he was legally separated though.  I could be wrong, but that's what all the mags I've read have said when it came to them. 

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Daisypath Ticker

by on Jul. 17, 2007 at 11:29 PM
Nobody really truely knows what happened except the trio itself. You know media always makes things bigger than what they appear and twist words, etc.
Jen & Brad though were still married when he did the Mr. & Mrs. Smith movie. He's had to have some kind of an affair with on Jen with Angelina during the beginning of that time..because..all a sudden you're trying to a child when they get divorced? There must've already been an emotional / physical relationship going on before the divorce.

by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 2:38 PM
They never admitted to cheating - being friends yes - but if I remember correctly, they were caught holding hands on the set - and it was not during filming.  I agree that only those two know what went on between them.  I personally have a hard time with cheating - emotionally or physically.  Even if Brad didn't physically cheat before the separation, he was emotionally involved with Angelina.

I do however know I don't respect either of them - and refuse to watch either of them in a movie.  I have not seen and won't see Ocean's 13, Jesse James, The Good Shepherd or A Mighty Heart. - Animal Text
Animal Text and MySpace Layouts from

by on Jul. 19, 2007 at 3:09 PM

Yeah only they know how their relationship started.  According to magazine's they said Jennifer Aniston did not want kids and Brad Pitt did, but in one of those magazines she was quoted saying "I wanted  kids, but why have kids with somebody who has emotionally left along time ago" or something to that effect. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)