Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Faith Hill Defends Her Man Onstage

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:33 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 197 Total Views
People.com Reports:

Want a handful of Tim McGraw? Be prepared for an earful from wife Faith Hill.

At a stop on the couple's Soul2Soul tour Saturday at the Cajundome in Lafayette, La., a female fan grabbed McGraw in the crotch area as he walked between a barricade and the stage to greet fans.

Hill was not pleased: The country star chastised the fan, and a video clip of the incident briefly hit YouTube and several other sites on Monday before being taken down.

"Somebody needs to teach you some class, my friend," she tells the fan. "You don't go grabbin' somebody else's, somebody's husband's [private parts], you understand me? That's very disrespectful."

Hill's rep, Paul Freundlich, confirmed to PEOPLE that the fan had grabbed McGraw. Freundlich said Hill declined to elaborate.

"Faith dealt with the situation on the spot and said all that needed to be said from the stage," he said.

Jennifer
Owner of:

Celeb Gossip, News, and More! 
Mystery Book Club 
Common Questions, Moms Answer
Feng Shui Made Easy

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sunflower1229
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:20 PM
She was more gracious than me......She is a class act. If Tim Mcgraw were mine the fan would be picking her face off the carpet.
liamz.mama
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:42 PM

Quoting sunflower1229:

She was more gracious than me......She is a class act. If Tim Mcgraw were mine the fan would be picking her face off the carpet.
I agree with you...if anyone looked at my husband a certain way I would go off on them. What are people thinking!? Way to go Faith!!!

Group Member of....
Missouri Moms || December 2006 Babies || Celeb Gossip, News, and More!
Geek Mommas || World of Warcraft Moms || Draka's Mommas of Doom Guild

dayann
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:23 PM
I don't have a problem with what she did,I wouldn't have been as nice.
JW100206
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 11:01 AM
haha, good for her! At least she didn't pull an Akon, and have the fan come up on stage so she can pick her up over her head and throw her back into the crowd.
aida524
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 11:33 PM

I SAW IT, SHE WAS SO MAD!! I THAUGHT SHE WAS GONNA SMACK HER... CRAZY GROUPIES!!!  

snowed_in
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 10:54 AM
I was listening to the Radio at work the other day and the lady in the morning had the nerve to say that Faith "overreacted"
Are you kidding me?! Just like any of you ladies If it were my husband that girl wouldve been hurting.

-abby s.-
Proud mom of Rebecca Joy and soon Benjamin Thomas
loving my hubby since 2002. (1 year anniv. Sept 16th, 2007)

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsmyspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphicsIn_Potty_Training.gif
ff.gifworkingmom.gif

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)