Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lance Armstrong Blames Sheryl Crow's Biological Clock for Split

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:32 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 174 Total Views

People.com Reports:

Lance Armstrong is finally revealing why his engagement to musician Sheryl Crow ended three years ago.

In Lance, a book due out in July, Armstrong tells author John Wilcockson the decision to have children became an issue in their relationship.

"She wanted marriage, she wanted children; and not that I didn't want that, but I didn't want that at that time because I had just gotten out of a marriage, I'd just had kids," he says. "Yet, we're up against her biological clock - that pressure is what cracked it."

The Tour de France champ says he and Crow underwent counseling to address their problems but it didn't work. "We were at different points in our lives. We were not compatible on that issue."

Crow went on to adopt a son, Wyatt, in May 2007. And last December, Armstrong announced that he and his girlfriend Anna Hansen are expecting a baby in June.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
klw404
by on May. 8, 2009 at 8:28 PM

That's usually the way it works out.. a guy says they are not ready for marriage or children then they break up & he marries someone else.

just sounds like he didn't want that children with HER.

He's not all that anyway.

I love Sheryl Crow's music :)

Mandi1215
by on May. 9, 2009 at 7:44 AM

I agree with the previous reply. It sounds like he didn't want marriage and children with her.  She is better off.  I just feel bad for her that she split from Lance and then got breast cancer.  She was dealing with the break up, not having children, and then cancer!.......glad that she is healthy and has a child now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)