• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Resign!!!

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:47 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 275 Total Views

Hi everyone, my name is Kim and I am wanting to rejoin the Mary Kay company. Can anyone tell me how to go about this. I have not placed an order in just over a year.

I am so ready to get this going again. I am wanting the success, the money, the gifts and especially the free time to spend with my little girl when she gets out of school.

So if you don't mind please let me know how to go about doing this.

Thank you so much,

Kim

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
CraftsForCures
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 7:56 PM

Hi Kim,

Resigning is as easy as pie. If you do not have a consultant to sign up with, I would love to have you as my new teammate. My name is Nicole Young and I am a 28 year old ambitious wife and mother of two children, Natalie-4 and Cameron-3. I love my kids and they are why I choose to be an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay! I can email you an application that takes about 10 minutes to fill out. It will be my pleasure to help you every step of the way. My phone number is 404-783-3704 and my email is nicole_young@marykay.com .

The sky is the limit Kim!

Nicole Young

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away."

raeannlmoran
by on Jan. 8, 2010 at 10:23 PM

Kim,

If you haven't  already signed up, I have some GREAT news for you.

Former Independent Beauty Consultants can now get back in for just $20!!! Sign an Independent Beauty Consultant Agreement in the month of January and purchase a $20 Second Chance or $100 Starter Kit.

THEN IF YOU CHOOSE TO, YOU CAN:

Place an initial Section 1 wholesale order of $400 or more by February 28, you will receive a $50 credit on her order.

Place an initial Section 1 wholesale order of $600 or more by February 28, in addition to a $50 credit on your order, you will also receive the trendy "Girls Love Pearls" bracelet.

What a great time to start your business again.

Let me know if you are interested ASAP & I can email you the Agreement form if you would like to join my team.

This offer is ONLY for Former Beauty Consultant.

RaeAnn

mkmommyoftwo
by on Jan. 20, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Congrats on your decision to rejoin the Mary Kay family!!!  Keep us posted on how it is going!!!  Have fun with your business and watch it grow!!!

Anna Morgan
www.marykay.com/AMorgan529
Always FREE shipping or delivery!

Use swagbucks search engine and win prizes.  It's awesome.  Here is the link!!
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/baemorgan

http://www.google.com/profiles/baemorgan

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)