• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Story

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:31 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

So do you have an I Story that you tell your clients? What is your I Story?

I personally am still working on mine, i do not have it all together...I'm also not real sure how to present it...so any info you can give me on that would be awesome!

by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ladybug309
by Group Owner on May. 22, 2011 at 9:20 PM

BUMP!

ladybug309
by Group Owner on May. 24, 2011 at 8:37 AM

Does no one in this group have an i story????

mitsukai127
by on May. 24, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Ummm...no what exactly is an I story????

TheLadyGray
by on May. 24, 2011 at 8:30 PM

My director tells it when she starts her classes.

Mitsukai, It's your "how I came to Mary Kay" story.

There are great ideas on the Intouch website on how to get yours started.

mitsukai127
by on May. 24, 2011 at 10:07 PM
Ahhh okay! I'm Nikki by the way ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladybug309
by Group Owner on May. 25, 2011 at 12:47 AM

Hmmm i have got one sorta started, i'm not sure yet how to present it in classes lol...do you guys start ya'll classes of with a story on how you became a consultant?

TheLadyGray
by on May. 25, 2011 at 1:21 AM

I do it with the introductions.

I introduce myself, as "Camille Gray, but I go by Cammie, and I'm your Mary Kay consultant tonight/today." then I ask the guests to introduce themselves, and give me a quick bit about themselves, like maybe how they know the hostess, and if they have tried Mary Kay before, and if so, what is their favorite thing they have tried.  Then once they go all around, I say "well now that I know a little more about you, I'll share a little more about me" and I give them a BRIEF verson of my I-story. like what I did before, how I was introduced to Mary Kay, why I started it, and what it's done for me. Then I work into the rest of the class.

MamisAngels
by on May. 25, 2011 at 7:58 AM
That's a great format. I follow the same/similar. Ask about them first, then tell about myself briefly: What I did before, how I started, what it has done for me so far, & what my goals are.

Quoting TheLadyGray:

I do it with the introductions.

I introduce myself, as "Camille Gray, but I go by Cammie, and I'm your Mary Kay consultant tonight/today." then I ask the guests to introduce themselves, and give me a quick bit about themselves, like maybe how they know the hostess, and if they have tried Mary Kay before, and if so, what is their favorite thing they have tried.  Then once they go all around, I say "well now that I know a little more about you, I'll share a little more about me" and I give them a BRIEF verson of my I-story. like what I did before, how I was introduced to Mary Kay, why I started it, and what it's done for me. Then I work into the rest of the class.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)