Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Script???

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:25 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 217 Total Views

I know we have several new members in this group, that are not just new to the group but also new to Mary Kay...So what i would like for us to do, is post our favorite scripts that we use when we call people or when we are trying to book appointments.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hipmomof2
by on May. 22, 2011 at 12:35 PM

I would love to hear these as well!!  Even though I am not new to MK, I have only operated my business by word of mouth!  So,  would LOVE to see how you ladies have overcome the "fear" and what you are saying!

ladybug309
by Group Owner on May. 22, 2011 at 1:10 PM

when i am calling referrals this is the script i use...

Hi, Susie, this is Maggie Pierce and we haven't met yet, but your friend Mary is a client of mine, i am with Mary Kay and Susie has arranged for you to receive a complimentary facial and a gift certificate.....I am calling to get you set up with your facial...do you already have a Mary Kay consultant? 

This is the script i use when preprofiling guests for parties...

Hi _____ this is Maggie Pierce I am the MK consultant holding the party for ____on___, do you have a quick minute? Great! I am putting together something special for each guest who is planning on attending ____'s party...will you be able to make it by (time) ok are you coming alone or bringing a friend?    Well ____ I am excited to meet you in person! Before i run, let me ask you a couple of quick questions about your skin! Do you consider your skin to be dry, normal, oily or combination? And would you say you are fair, medium or dark in skin tone? What are some of your favorite colors that you enjoy wearing? What on thing would you really like to learn at eh party?  Well ___ i will have a special seat for you on ____ and your gift will be waiting for you! I'll see you soon!

momtwo4
by on May. 23, 2011 at 7:12 AM
Great scripts ladybug309!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hipmomof2
by on May. 23, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Quoting momtwo4:

Great scripts ladybug309!

I will second that!!  Great info!!

ladybug309
by Group Owner on May. 24, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Does anyone else have a script they might like to share with us...i'm always open to new ideas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)