Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Eagle Scout

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:17 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 333 Total Views

This was before our Tan & Green Banquet. He has his first palm also, can kind of see it on his Eagle Medal.

Michelle Proud Mom of an Only Child By Choice Jonathan

Proud Eagle Ranked Scout,USPSA Shooting,Vol Jr Firefighter & Scottish Drummer Mom! Proud Navy Submarine Disabled Vet & Vol Firefighters Wife! 

by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nuts4scouts
by Group Owner on May. 22, 2011 at 2:05 PM

How nice looking!

Glad he is enjoying himself!!

MichelleMc
by Member on May. 22, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Thanks! Yeah he still does enjoy it.

wakymom
by Member on May. 22, 2011 at 8:53 PM

You've got a handsome Eagle Scout there : )

Jinx-Troublex3
by Member on May. 23, 2011 at 2:55 AM
Congrats to him and you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pencilpal
by Member on May. 23, 2011 at 7:15 AM

Congratulations!! What a fine young man!!

When my son made Eagle I painted the piece below & made it into a card and a poster - if you wish to order one for any scouts you know, just go to

www.eaglescoutcongratulations.webs.com  

MichelleMc
by Member on May. 23, 2011 at 9:08 AM

Thanks everyone. He made Eagle last June. We just happened to have a Tan & Green Banquet, so was all "dressed up", So I took a more recent picture. He took a bit of a break after earning Eagle. But he is back in full swing, earned his first palm & started on second. He is SPL right now also. He is enjoying it.

Oh, and secret news but exciting. Found out he was choosen for Vigil in OA. He doesn't know & won't. He will get it at Big 3 in August. He does tons of volunteer work for the shooting sports committee. Helping run shoots, teaching, training & working camporees or crew summits versus doing the "fun stuff". He will be in total shock.

Michelle Proud Mom of an Only Child By Choice Jonathan

Proud Eagle Ranked Scout,USPSA Shooting,Vol Jr Firefighter & Scottish Drummer Mom! Proud Navy Submarine Disabled Vet & Vol Firefighters Wife! 

kkrocks
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2011 at 6:49 PM

He looks handsome in his uniform with all those medals and patches. What a LOT of work that represents and a LOT of learning and memories.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)