Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free to just BE

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:57 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 470 Total Views

Hey mommas.  I've thought for a very long time about starting a blog. I wasn't exactly sure what to write on.  Then it dawned on me how exhausted us mommies are and how rarely we take time for OURSELVES.  So, this blog is my journey in finding ways to take time to just breathe, or read, or whatever.....I have been experimenting a little in my own life the past couple of weeks, and I have noticed when I take even a few minutes for myself, I'm a far better mom, wife, friend, daughter and just plain feel better about MYSELF.  So, here is my blog website.  I encourage you moms to read, comment, and vote on the poll at the bottom.  I'm really curious to see how much time moms take out for just themselves, and that's what the poll is for.  I will be giving tips on how to fit in exercising, me time, whatever. 

SLOWLY I've been incorporating stuff in my own life, (despite having four boys) and I figure if I can find ways to restore myself, I can help other mommies to do the same.  If you want, at the right you can click to follow my blog to get updates, new tips, etc. 

Definately vote on the poll at the bottom of the blog so I can get a good idea of how over-extended moms in our world are today.  :)  Hope to see you there!!!

Here is the link

http://freeblogginmomma.blogspot.com/

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Lisa0626
by on Jan. 31, 2010 at 10:39 AM

ladybugThat's a great idea. I will be sure to check it out. I have also thought alot about taking care of myself more; especially after my marital drama. I have gotten into Meditation, it is very helpful.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)