Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In 9 days things could go from bad to worst or get better..

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:09 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

I was here awhile ago back in Dec after my BILs susicide my husband cut me off emotionally and claimed to feel nothing for me. He was heading to a new job in IL and our 3 month old daugther and I were heading to CA. We were gonna do paperwork to start this legal separation..well its never come. Th onlytime it was brought up was when he got mad at me. We all knew he had a lot of grief and termoil to get through and i was more then happy to give him his space, it hurt but i knew deep down he still had feelings there. We laid out the rules for this only a few family memebers knew the true story everyone else got the we are waiting to sell our house story. well as time has gone on our conversations have gotten better im not constantly questioning him about girls i hear in the background at the Local Pizza place..ive never had an issue come up where i need to be questioning him just being away drives me to that point and people talking in my ear about it . He said even an emotinal relationship was cheating. Its been a hard bumpy road. Some days he has emotional and others he doesnt. But he turns to me when he needs to talk we are still best friends like before i believe we are still in love with each other. He calls everynight before bed..he sent me a mothers day card signed love Charlie..he invited us to join him on a family trip to the East Coast to visit with friends. He also made it clear we are sharing a bed. Part of me feels its gonna workout...but a teensy part feels like im only going bc im a vechile for his daugther. IDK..im nervous..9 days and counting..

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
teardrop_7060
by on Sep. 17, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Well I hope that everything worked out, if not, I'm sorry!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)