Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sometimes

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 9:23 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 379 Total Views
 Sometimes I feel like Sampson is my only friend. Does anyone else ever feel like that? I mean, somehow it seems like he can always tell when something is bothering me. He comes over to me and lays his big head on my shoulder and wraps his neck around mine. Thats his way of giving me a hug. Other times he just lays his head on my lap and looks at me with those big sad eyes of his. Do I sound stupid? Samposn is my baby and he is a great comfort to me.
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MomandConnor
by Group Owner on Mar. 20, 2007 at 2:29 AM
That is not stupid!  I think it is wonderful!  My Danes are my best friends when my hubby is not home, or we have been arguing, or when I just need a friend and I can't get ahold of anyone!  They are such loving dogs and they truly are members of the family!

I love the fact that they are attentive and seem to know what we are feeling whenever we are feeling it.  They listen and don't judge us when we need to vent and/or talk.  They don't cause added stress and they always show love.  I believe all dogs are like that.  If a person takes care of their dog/cat, then the dog/cat will take care of them.  I strongly believe this.Laughing
twoteenagers
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2007 at 4:33 AM
Like I said, Sampson is my baby. Thank You for replying to my post. I am glad I'm not the only one that feels like that. I guess we are true animal lovers.
                         God Bless,
                           ~Tina~
dogjunkie75
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2007 at 9:50 PM
I agree with you whole heartedly,if not for all my dogs I would be lost,going through a major change of divorce in my life.In fact I almost lostmy babies but thanks to God,and my new boyfriend i was able to keep them all.
Kerry
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)