Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Products

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:28 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 350 Total Views

Good evening ladies! I just got home from my success meeting and I am pumped! I had a guest tonight and her makeover was amazing! She used the limited Stunning compact and the Luscious Plum lip stain. So beautiful!

What were your successes this week? I met a new customer. My goal for this week is to visit 3 local businesses and introduce myself to expand my business. What are your goals?

Shellie

Senior Consultant

by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LADYSHONDA
by on Nov. 15, 2011 at 10:47 PM

Well not sure if this counts or not but my recruit that I picked up September 30th had her debut party on this past Saturday and she picked up a new recruit.

Shellie1084
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2011 at 6:56 AM

That's awesome!

LADYSHONDA
by on Nov. 17, 2011 at 11:35 AM

I thought so. I'm one away from my red jacket. The problem is no one wants to have a party.

Shellie1084
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2011 at 3:40 PM

Keep trying, if you sow sparingly you will reap sparingly. Let's each try to book one party this weekend! Check back on Monday and we'll see how eachother did!

LADYSHONDA
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 4:43 PM

I have an open house scheduled for Sunday. I'm hoping I can get a party out of it.

Shellie1084
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2011 at 6:27 AM

Well...I did not get a booking this weekend, BUT I met a new customer! How did your open house go?

LADYSHONDA
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 8:44 AM

It didn't go at all. No one showed up.

Shellie1084
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:23 AM

Oh no! I'm sorry, I've had that happen before too. Don't give up, it will come!

laceynelson
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2011 at 7:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I am going to make the most out of not having money to go black friday shopping, but still having to go help my mom. I am going to get dressed and make sure I have book, cards, samples, and my holiday coffee invitations on hand and my goal is to give something to  10 different people.  This is HUGE for me, I am not shy, and ususally good at talking to people but since I had my daughter my anxiety has gotten to were it inhibits me from doing it.

Shellie1084
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2011 at 7:27 PM

Great plan! Don't forget that Mary Kay is gifting a week supply of the Replenish Serum C starting tomorrow on all Customer Delivery Service orders. Let's check back with eachother on Monday and share our successes!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)