Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Inventory List ideas???

Posted by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 10:53 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

I have two questions:

1. I am so sick of constantly making a new inventory list everytime something changes and worrying about keeping my customers up to date with these changes when they want to order something. I started doing inventory lists because of the many requests I have received from customers asking for one. It is now getting to me too much and I have come to find that I am working harder and not smarter. I need a central location to post and update my inventory list. Does anyone know how or where I can post my inventory list so that customers can view the list and have an up to date list without me having to send it to them?

2. I allowed my director to order my first inventory stock for me so that I would have what customers prefer to order. While she ordered what her customers prefer, my customers do not seem to want to order these items. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can be sure that the items I have in my inventory are items my customers would like to order? I am new to Mary Kay, so I do not have much ordering experience to base it off of.

by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
LADYSHONDA
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 10:59 AM

I just started with the basic TW skincare items. If I have a customer that orders something I don't have, I just get it from my director (we live close). When I place my orders with the company, I always order that particular product to add to my inventory. I wouldn't try to place an inventory list for your customers because it becomes a hassle. If they want to order something you don't have, you can always use the Customer Delivery Service. You can also keep your inventory list updated with Excel and just email it to your customers.

HoneymoonAgency
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 11:33 AM

I wish I had some suggestions for you as I am at my wits end on coming up with ideas to grow my business.

HoneymoonAgency
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 11:34 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN