Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doctor TODAY

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 1:53 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 270 Total Views
Please remember me if you get this post in time. I have felt very dizzy today. It started at 3:30 am this morning when I got out of bed to go to the bathroom. It has not stopped and I actually feel its gotten worse. I called my doctor's nurse and they want to see me TODAY. Some thoughts she has was it could be vertigo beginning, or just a bad case of dizziness with clomid or three the blood supply around my heart might be low. I'm hoping to find something out this afternoon. I have an appointment at 2:30. I'll post something when I know more.
by on May. 7, 2007 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ksgsmile
by Member on May. 7, 2007 at 4:04 PM
I have just gotten back from the doctor's office. My iron is a little low, urine is a little high and believes that I'm in the midst of ovulating. The only other thing he said we could do would be to check my tubes. He could put some dye into the tubes and take an xray to make sure they are working properly. Anyone had this done before?
mommyoftrinity
by Group Owner on May. 7, 2007 at 5:17 PM
Ahh man sorry to hear that. I haven't ever had the dye injected in the tubes. Just my veins to check my gallbladder.  Are you considering having it done? Or will you just see what happens when you ovulate?  Please keep us posted.
baby_girl
by Member on May. 7, 2007 at 7:55 PM

i have had it done, it hurts a bit & is very uncomfurable but other then that it isnt that bad, take an asprin before and remenber to take a pad, u mite have some bleeding after but not much. U also mite have weak legs afterwards, so u mite wanta bring someone with u.Wink i think it is the fear & nervse, plus the werid thing u will feel. But i dont wanta freak u out, it isnt that much pain so dont worry.Kiss

ksgsmile
by Member on May. 8, 2007 at 2:28 PM
I am considering having this procedure done. I'm going to see what happens between now and next month and go from there. :)  I will keep you posted.
baby_girl
by Member on May. 8, 2007 at 3:25 PM
 They say that if u dont have have a problem with ur tubes , after having it done u have a greater chance of getting pregnant, with in 3 months afterwards. reason for this is that u mite have a lil blockage but the forse of the die being pushed in there it will all be clear out. but ya i would wait & see then i would do it , it doesnt hurt to try.
ksgsmile
by Member on May. 9, 2007 at 10:41 AM
Thanks for letting me know about all this procedure. I will probably do this next month if I'm not pregnant this month. I'll be sure to keep you all posted. I can't express my thanks for all the support I get in this group. THANK YOU!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)