Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Home Daycare ~~~ Please pass the word!

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 10:37 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 269 Total Views

http://munchkin-land-mo.webs.com/

Hello, my name is Mandy, I am the director of Munchkin Land Home Daycare!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First off, I would like to mention that I have 2 children of my own and have had the experience of searching for the right day care for my children. I know it can be tough!

It's hard to be 100% certain that your child is in a safe place while you are at work. With that in mind, you have my word that your child will be treated as one of my own. I ran my own home daycare for over 3 years in Lawrence, KS. I decided to move up here for personal reasons and was going to go back into the work force but being a single mother and going to school (online) I realized being home is where I belong for now. So I've decided to open a small infant/toddler program home daycare here in Greenwood, MO where I live.

I offer an environment that is safe, welcoming and fun!So please rest assure your children are in safe hands.

We have a lot of structured fun. We laugh and play all day but children are also to taught from a young age how to be responsible and pick up after themselves and how to treat there friends how they want to be treated.

My house is located right between 150hwy/7hwy/251 hwy/50 hwy right off todd george road in Greenwood.

by on Jan. 6, 2010 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kkates816
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2011 at 7:53 PM

I have a 2 year old and would like more info on your home daycare

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN