Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a SAHM of 2 onery (but very sweet & loveable) little boys ages 18 months and 2 1/2.  We're right in the middle of battling potty training with my oldest.  (oh what a joy!)  We're on again off again in that department.  I keep waiting for him to just "get it"!!  When exactly does that happen??  My younger little guy just wants to keep up with his older brother and will try anything he sees his brother do, i.e. (jump off the couch, etc.)  YIKES!!  They certainly keep me on my toes!  i'm glad you joined!  I hope you'll take a minute to introduce yourself.
by on Apr. 27, 2007 at 2:20 PM
Replies (101-107):
djwells99
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2010 at 5:43 PM

Hi, my name is Diana and I am a SAHM of 3 great kids.  2 boys9 & 6, and a 1 1/2 yr. old little girl.  I also watch my friends 2 yr old , so I am pretty busy with kids.  I love it.  We recently moved to Lees Summit from California, my Husbands family is here and I have family in Louisiana nice that I am closer but still hard (mostly in the winter).  Since I was pregnant when we got here and have trying to get my family settled, it has been hard to get out and make friends.  Family is nice but I could really use my own friends.  I Love the outdoors, we walk often and try to go to parks and the zoo as much as we can.  I would love to find a playgroup with kids around 1 and 2, as being new to the area I really don't know what else to do.  I look forward to meet new moms and making friends here in Missouri.

mommy2mason09
by on Apr. 25, 2010 at 10:28 PM

Hi! my name is Heather and i am a full time SAHM to an 11 month old named Mason. He will be one on may 7th (wow just a few weeks away...time flies lol!!!) I am going to school fulltime rightnow and am always busy. I still make time for my friends and playdates. 

Rightnow we currently live in west plaza on 45th and fairmount...........we will be moving to lakewood in lees summit on may 9th and i am sooooooooo very excited about that! Anyone in lakewood?!?

lilmomma1211
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Hi my name is Becky. I am momma to a gorgeous 6 mth old baby girl, Aryzona Kay. I love being a momma. We are currently having issues with teething so on some days I just feel like ripping my hair out. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. I live in Belton. I recently became a Pampered Chef consultant. So if anyone is interested just message me for more info. It's been a fun way to meet other mommas and help them earn some awesome free stuff! :)

salthauser
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Hi I'm Sara. I stay at home with my 11 month old son. He keeps me busy. My husband and I have lived in Greenwood for 5 years. I like to garden, sew, read, keep in touch with friends. We are starting to bike.  New to cafemom. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.    

sun

busymom64064
by on Jul. 5, 2010 at 4:38 PM

Hi my name is Heather. I am a fulltime mommy and college student.

I have one child and his name is Mason. He was born 5-7-09..........he keeps me busy but is the light of my world. I love him dearly.

I live here in lakewood in lees summit. Anyone close to there?

Trenee1023
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2011 at 10:48 AM

It doesn't look like there has been much activity on the group lately, but I still thought I would introduce myself. I am 28 years old. Live in Lee's Summit after moving here from California a few years back. My husband and I are expecting our first child in August 2011. I am excited to meet other moms, especially those who are close to my due date!

pickl3juic3
by New Member on Aug. 26, 2011 at 11:02 PM

Hi :) I'm Jacklyn. I'm 19 1/2. Although I'm young, I'm a high school grad & starting college very soon! My boyfriend and I have 2 beautiful babies. Our son is 1 year & 2 months and our daughter is 2 months (:

I moved to blue springs a few months ago and don't know anyone. My boyfriend is a truck driver and rarely is ever home :( All my family is in Texas. I don't know anyone here other than his family. They're very nice and loving but aren't very sociable. So I'm pretty much stuck in my house all the time. I'd like to meet other moms and have playdates!

Lets talk ^^

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN