Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a SAHM of 2 onery (but very sweet & loveable) little boys ages 18 months and 2 1/2.  We're right in the middle of battling potty training with my oldest.  (oh what a joy!)  We're on again off again in that department.  I keep waiting for him to just "get it"!!  When exactly does that happen??  My younger little guy just wants to keep up with his older brother and will try anything he sees his brother do, i.e. (jump off the couch, etc.)  YIKES!!  They certainly keep me on my toes!  i'm glad you joined!  I hope you'll take a minute to introduce yourself.
by on Apr. 27, 2007 at 2:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
ems
by on Jun. 15, 2007 at 3:40 PM
Hi, My name is Emily and I have a wonderful 14 month old that is very independent.  We have lived in lee's summit for over 8 years now and love it.  We live off of Langsford and Todd George area.  I am not a stay at home mom, but am a teacher that has summers off!  Yea for me.  Hope everyone is well and enjoying your summer.
kloeesmom
by Member on Jun. 19, 2007 at 11:41 PM

Quoting sdilley:

we're very close... off county line.

WOW yes VERY VERY CLOSE!!!  My parents live in raintree!
AnDsMom
by Group Owner on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:30 PM
Hi Emily!  Welcome to the group!  :D
lisa89j
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 1:49 PM
Hi. I'm Lisa. SAHM. I live in Belton. I used to live in Lee's Summit for about 4 years. My oldest daughter still goes to school there. (we share custody of her and wanted her to stay in the school she was used to)
I have 5 kids ages from 9 mo to 16 years. (2 boys/3 girls)
aaron01
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:10 PM
Hi, My name is Nicole and I just moved back to Blue Springs from Texas. I have a crazy beautiful 5 yr. old! He keeps me pretty busy. I don't really know anyone from around here so I am hoping to be able meet other moms.
JENABSMOM
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 5:02 PM
My name is Jennifer and I am from Independence, MO. I grew up in Lake Lotawana and went to Lee's Summit Schools. I have an almost one year old daughter. I just found this group today and am hoping to make new friends.
camorasch
by on Aug. 18, 2007 at 10:52 PM
Hi! My name is Amy and I am a SAHM with two beautiful children, 2.5 yrs and 9 months. We just moved to Lees Summit (off of Woods Chapel) in March from Arkansas. But my husband and I are both originally from Overland Park.
I too am working on potty training. I think I just need to sit back and let her decide that she wants to do it.
jugeeangel
by Group Admin on Sep. 4, 2007 at 3:09 PM
My name is Julia.  I actually live in Blue Springs.  I have a 2 year old daughter named Kameryn and we are trying for baby #2.  I have a great husband who I have been with for a long time and is great and supportive.  I am currently in school by the evenings to be a teacher.
tattooedmom13
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2007 at 3:17 PM
Hi I'm Kelly, I'm a mom of 4. girl-6 boy-3 girl-2 and girl-4 wks. I live in lee's summit, work outside the home and dreading returning in a few weeks. I'm interested in meeting new people for adult friendship and maybe playdates, if time allows. My interests are music, tattoos, moves, pool and venting.
jugeeangel
by Group Admin on Sep. 16, 2007 at 11:20 PM
Welcome to the group.  Wow 4 children.  I have a hard enough time keeping up with my 1 daughter.  Good luck with going back to work.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)