Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any good daycares in Lees Summit

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:46 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 266 Total Views

I am looking for a day care for my almost 6mo old daughter and having a hard time finding one. Any suggestions?

twin girlsbaby girlmoms rock 

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jugeeangel
by Group Admin on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Are you looking for a center or an in-home daycare? 

twible
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2009 at 9:45 AM

II wish we had a good Montessori in Lee's Summit. Unfortuntely we do not. That being said I hve done  TON of research on centers for my 2 4yr olds. My daughter is alredy dignosed with ADHD and has sensorial issues as well, so I am very picky about where they are.

I am THRILLED with the La Petite on 150HWY. It has been a fantastic choice for us.

Terri Wible

holly85
by Member on Jan. 5, 2009 at 2:18 PM

Kidding Around on Blue Parkway. They are opening another location on 291 North where another daycare used to be (la petite??)

Kodeekins
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 7:59 PM

I'm forunate enough to not have to enroll my son in daycare thanks to my best friends family. They watch him while I work extremely part time at Home Depot while I try to secure myself in the private nanny business, and in exchange I help out Denise with four of her six children. I just wanted to say if anyone every needs a sitter or just some help catching up with laundry, yard work or something hit me up, I'm excited to make new friends in the area and love helping people out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)