A recipe copied from recipezaar
Crock Pot Caramel Apples
|2 (14||ounce) packages caramel candies|
Not the one? See other Crock Pot Caramel Apples Recipes
- Place caramels and water in your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 to 1 1/2 hours on high, stirring frequently.
- Wash and dry apples.
- Remove stems from apple and insert stick into stem end.
- Turn control on low.
- Dip apple into hot caramel and turn to coat entire surface.
- Holding apple above pot, scrape off excess accumulation of caramel from bottom apple.
- Place on greased wax paper to cool.
Another mom (Ithi) had a FANTASTIC idea for this...Apple dipping party...Make the crock of dipping caramel and have a plate of sliced apples...Some wooden skwers...You could have bowls of toppings...I suggested things like mini m&m's,crushed oreo cookies,sprinkles,chocolate shavings...many more possibilities!!! YUM!!!!!!
"Crock Pot Caramel Apples" Recipe #16483
Posted: Dec 31, 2001