By: Carole Reu
Aug 26, 1999
SERVES 8 , 4 cups (change servings and units)
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted & minced
- 10 strawberries, minced
- 2 nectarines, peeled, pitted & minced
- 1 cup fresh raspberry or frozen unsweetened raspberries, defrosted but not drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1Place the minced mango, strawberries and nectarines, and place them in a medium size bowl.
2Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3Transfer to a container with a tight fitting lid and refrigerate.