Ground Turkey Chili For People Who Hate Ground Turkey
Dec 18, 2003
I totally hated ground turkey until I tried this recipe. People don't even know ground turkey is in it; until you tell them;so don't.This chili is mild so any one can eat it.
SERVES 6 (change servings and units)
- 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can red kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2-2 cups water
1Over medium heat spray a large dutch oven with non stick cooking spray.
2Saute ground turkey, green pepper, and onion until lightly browned and onion and pepper are soft.
3Add the remaining ingredients plus the water and stir well.
4Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.