Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have noticed the group is really picking up and I am soooo glad to see that. Top all the new ladies who have joined us here I want to say welcome and I hope you all enjoy the group.  It will take all of us to make this group work now that we only have rerunnes. When I had the show to guide me it was easy but not so easy no without it.  I have seen alot of great ideas for topics and want you all to know no idea is wrong, Start a topic any topic you think will help to keep this group going.  I love this show and love that so many others love it to.  Ok well here is to hoping this grop is making a comeback and I am very exsited.

Love~N~Friendship
Danielle

Brightest Blessings

Fae Aarionna Rosebud

by on Nov. 13, 2007 at 2:34 PM
Replies (21-26):
OhioTBear24
by on Jun. 2, 2009 at 12:01 AM

I so miss my Tuesday night Gilmore Girls. Thank God I own all 7 seasons. I used to make my husband leave the house on Tuesday nights because NO ONE could interupt me. I wouldn't even answer the phone or door. I still remember watching the next to last episode. They had not anouced yet that season 7 was the final season. I was in the hospital after having my daughter (via c-section, so I was good a drugged) and my husband brought in the VHS of the taped next to last episode. He also didn't tell me that he saw the end and that the next week's episode was the last EVER new episode. When it got to the part that the next week's episode was the series finale I was crushed. I was also bawling my eyes out. I called my husband crying. My favorite episode is Rory graduating from high school. I ALWAYS cry at that one. I have even cried at work over it. I had a tv in my office and would watch the 11:00 am episodes on ABC Family.

Alliesmom22
by Member on Jun. 4, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Hi my name is Vicki and I am a proud mommy to 2 great babies. My DD is 18 months old and my DS is only 2 months old. I am a huge fan of Gilmore Girls and try to watch it every day, it is hard b/c I am trying to cut TV out of my DD's daily habits, but it does come on at 11am which is close to nap time and I can sneek it in while I breastfeed or when my DD is distracted by something else. I cant wait for season 7 to start up. I started watching it late so ABC Family channel has been my best friend for catching up. I think that I have finally seen all the episodes!!! Can't wait to have fun with all of you. 

madisons_mommie
by on Aug. 13, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Hi there, both my hubby and I are big fans of the GG!!! Have been for at least 5 yrs. now! (And ppl always give my DH crap for admitting he likes it!!) Its one thing that if we're in a bad mood, we can sit down and watch and by the time ONE show is over, we are happy and ready to go again!!  We love everything about it.....the freak-outs, the dumb humor, the drama, the over the top sarcasm.....its awesome!! We took like 4 seasons with us when we were in the hospital when I had my DD!! There was a couple nurses who would sit down and watch with us sometimes too!  ;)  Anyhow, as time went by, Maddy grew up and when we watched it Tuesday nights, she'd hear the intro music and come runnin to the living room, stand in front of the tv and just stare like she was in awe!!! When the music was over, she take off and go about her business!! Even now, at 3 yrs. old, when we have a GG's Saturday Marathon, she will come runnin in and dance to the music and hang out with us while we watch!! **sigh**We've introduced so many other friends to the show thru the years....its crazy!

Oh, and we were both completely bummed that they stopped running (what is it with tv series and 7 seasons?!?!) and bummed with the way they ended it too.  Blah!!

Anyhow, glad to see so many other ppl are just as GG happy as we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stormywaters03
by Member on May. 10, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Dude I swear I searched for GG group before and didn't find anything!

Anywhozill, I'm Ericka, GG is my all time fave show, I own all seasons and I spend my spare time postulating about things like why we never got to see Kirk and LuLu get married.

crystle40910
by New Member on May. 14, 2010 at 11:17 PM

Hello all just found this group and I am a huge fan of gilmore girls and fell in love with the name Lorelai and decided that when the show started that if I had a baby girl someday I would name her Lorelai. Well now I am the proud mom to my one month old baby girl Lorelai I dropped the victoria and changed her middle name cause I thought that Rose sounds better with it :-) look foward to meeting new people

Bobbij24
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2010 at 4:11 PM

Hi Ladies...

My name is Bobbi & I just got hooked on Gilmore Girls after borrowing season 1 from my sister. I am happy to say I did because I am already addicted & I have just started on Season 2!! I look forward to chatting with you all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN