Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wish list

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2007 at 12:55 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 157 Total Views
i really wish they'd do a gilmore girls:the early years spinoff, showing how lorelai raised rory.  the more i watch this show, the more curious i am about that, as a mom.  we get glimpses here and there, but never the full picture.

what do you wish for? an 8th season? a different ending? a movie?
by on Dec. 12, 2007 at 12:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
clarksvillemom
by on Dec. 16, 2007 at 2:09 AM
i wish they would do a movie to tie up the lose ends from the last episode
Becky   
melissa197829
by on Dec. 20, 2007 at 11:10 AM

Quoting clarksvillemom:

i wish they would do a movie to tie up the lose ends from the last episode
i agree....i miss gilmore girls so much
iblynk
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2008 at 12:28 PM
I wish they would either keep going or do some sort of spin off...a movie would be fun too. Unfortunately I have not yet seen it all because we didn't have cable but I will one day be able to. I had bought the full series DVDs and then felt awful for spending so much I took it back. So I am on season 3. I have seen some of season 5 or 6 though and the beginning of season 7 before they took it off of you tube. I really love this show.
happiemomof9
by Member on Jan. 12, 2008 at 11:06 AM
I think the early years would be awesome!! What an idea. It seems like if we "GG" fans want anymore we are going to have to write and produce it ourselfs. Has anyone heard anything lately on a movie??
lady_fae
by on Jan. 16, 2008 at 3:10 PM
How about the whole thing, do a movie sin it to make an 8th season make Rory married and prego and do alot a rembering of her childhood to help with her rasing her little one.

Love~N~Friendship
Danielle

Brightest Blessings

Fae Aarionna Rosebud

my3sonsinMD
by on Jan. 16, 2008 at 3:18 PM
OH!  I LOVE this idea!!!  That would be so awesome!  I was really unhappy with the way they ended the series!  The whole series was about how Loralai wanted IT, ALL of IT and she never got it.  I have the whole series on DVD and I watch it on ABCFamily.  They should TOTALLY do a GG movie and a season 8 or spin off with Rory being married and prego.  GREAT idea!  I LOVE it!!!  There should be some sort of petition or something we could start to get it going! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)