Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny thing!

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2009 at 11:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 320 Total Views

I was watching an older GG tonight and it was when Loreli did the double wedding at the Inn. Anyways, she had geese delivered by Kirk, but didn't know him yet. It's just wierd, I thought that she knew kirk the whole time?

by on Jul. 13, 2009 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TeemoMommy
by New Member on Jul. 14, 2009 at 10:01 AM

haha I watched it too! and on the episode before it he is some guy named Mick who is trying to install the DSL that emily bought for rory!!

Allie428
by Member on Jul. 16, 2009 at 5:09 AM

That whole first season they are working the kinks out of the story. There are a lot if you watch for them. There is an episode that they talk of Richards mother as if she is dead, and then the next episode she is suddenly alive again! 

jmelonhead
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Remember when Jess went to CA to see his dad and he met his dad's girlfriend? She is the same actress who plays April's mom. I think with Kirk, maybe they weren't originally going to keep that actor on the show, so maybe they just threw him into diff roles. Remember he was the new manager or something at Dosey's? He yelled at Miss Patty for eating the fruit? They may not have known that the show would be such a hit and that no one would notice these things. IDK. Just my opinion. LOL! I am glad that they kept him on as Kirk, what would the show be without him? =)

sweetrose924
by Member on Jul. 23, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Quoting jmelonhead:

Remember when Jess went to CA to see his dad and he met his dad's girlfriend? She is the same actress who plays April's mom. I think with Kirk, maybe they weren't originally going to keep that actor on the show, so maybe they just threw him into diff roles. Remember he was the new manager or something at Dosey's? He yelled at Miss Patty for eating the fruit? They may not have known that the show would be such a hit and that no one would notice these things. IDK. Just my opinion. LOL! I am glad that they kept him on as Kirk, what would the show be without him? =)

I thought I was one of the few people who caught on that Sasha is also Anna Nardini. It was so weird cause I saw the episode when she was Anna the one with the DNA test and then I saw a rerun of the one with Jess in Cali the next day and thought that in some weird twisted soap opera world that they were the same person and Luke and Jimmy were dating the same woman just at different times. If you remember Sasha's daughter was also a weird lil quiet book worm type who would coincidentally be Aprils age at the time Luke found out. Dear God I just re-read this and have now decided I need a life cause I am wayyyy to obsessed with GG.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)