Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:12 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 266 Total Views
Hello! I'm Eve. I live just off APG. My husband and I both work for the Federal Govt. and we have a 3 yr old daughter. How is everyone doing?
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dgartland
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 12:24 PM
Hi! I'm Diana. I haven't had time to go on CafeMom for a while, which is why I'm responding to your post now. I also live off post. DH is a contractor and retired Army. Welcome to the group. I haven't lived in Aberdeen very long and have met very few moms. I figured this was a good way to do it. I see you work full time (so do I), which is another challenge to meeting other parents. Maybe we can get together sometime for a playdate? Diana
kathleenagee
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2008 at 6:04 PM
We live off post as well, Im kat, my husband is Marine Corps, I am getting ready to go back active duty marine as well  we have a 3 yr old and 18 month old
ekv25
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 5:35 PM
Hello! I had almost forgotten about this post but I saw that I had some responses today! I would love to get together for a play date. My daughter is 4 now. Send me a message with how to contact you and I will or if you would rather I can send you a message with my contact info. I look forward to hearing from you!

Eve
lovebug1981
by Group Owner on Jun. 26, 2008 at 7:51 PM
Hello, my name is Tara, and we live on Post.....my husband actually works in Edgewood, I am a mother of 2 kids, my daughter is almost 5, and my son is 9 months.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)