Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What have you done lately?

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:31 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 661 Total Views
Ok Ladies, what have you done for yourself lately, that has made you feel like you have just been on top of the world?

Whether it is a night out with friends, bought yourself a present or even accomplished a goal, let's get it out in the open and share!!!

You just never know, what you post, might just give someone else an idea to help them feel better.

On your mark, get set, go!!!!
by on May. 4, 2007 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momof3trs
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2007 at 3:10 AM
.......FOR THE MOST PART, LEAVING MY KIDS' FATHER HAS MADE ME FEEL A LOT BETTER. GETTING HIM OUT MY LIFE WAS THE BEST THING I COULD DO....
sgrandia
by New Member on May. 19, 2007 at 4:36 PM
Wow, great question.

I started painting the interior of the house.  My sons room was first, now I am making my way to the next bedroom. To not be overwhelming, I am doing one room a week.

I also have worked on getting more organized with my daily schedule.  Instead of diving into one thing a day, I am trying to break up the day with business and personal - kindof like a work schedule.

What else???? Hmmm, oh, trying to get goals done and move on to the next thing in my life!

God Bless,

Sandy
witchymom1010
by on Jul. 3, 2007 at 1:39 AM
I have started clearing out the clutter in our home.  it's not bad, I just want it way better! 

I got some nail tips put on and have been keeping them up very well....I used to never spend the money on me...I just finally decided that I am worth having the pretty nails  ! 

I have started trying to meditate every other day so I can be calmer.

TyMomi
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 12:56 AM
I have been writing in my journal more often and trying not to be so hard on myself for things I cannot control.

famlyferst
by on Jan. 30, 2008 at 10:48 PM

I have actually made a lot of changes over the last month or so. I write in my journal daily and I THRIVE on inspirational/motivational quotes and scriptures. I love quotes and they really keep me positive. Which is something I used to struggle with. My husband is the eternal optimist and I was always a pessimist. The power of positive thinking is REAL. As soon as I started thinking and feeling positively, great things started to happen.

I was offered an awesome job this week at twice the money I would have expected. And, I haven't even updated my resume yet! It just fell out of the sky and I KNOW it was meant to be because several things happened to show both of us it was meant to be.

I have also been losing weight lately and I am not dieting. Just eating less and better (36 lbs. so far in the last 3 mos.!)

I know it won't always be great, but boy can I see a change. Everyone kept telling me that, but I didn't believe it. Since early January, our lives have flourished.

Gee, I sound cheesy huh? I'm just amazed and grateful.

cafe4me
by New Member on May. 4, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Me 2!!!! It feels so much better getting rid of stuff i don't need.  I feel lighter..must have something to do with Feng shui....xoxoxooxo

nan16
by on Jul. 1, 2009 at 7:40 AM

Took care of a long overdue project- carpet cleaning my house. Relaxing more by working on a latchhook rug. It has been a fun project for me and spending time daily to read the bible, clear my mind and focus only on my reading at that moment and not letting my mind wander.

nan16

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)