Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

blake shelton, 2 1/2 weeks and counting!!!

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 12:49 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 219 Total Views

Just joined this group, hello moms! Gosh how i love country music, i grew up on it... It makes me feel so good! Funny because my man loves hip hop we are total opposites! i wish i could attend more country concerts, not many good artists come to reno nv. Ive been to carrie underwood, jason aldean, and brad paisley NOW FINALLY blake shelton is coming to my town and i have floor seats! Im so excited i could explode!! anyone been to his concert?

by on Feb. 24, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kintop
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I haven't but I will be seeing him on the 9th in Seattle.  I can't wait to see him and Justin Moore!! I have a minor surgery on Monday and it is not going to stop me from going.  I have been watching his concert clips on Youtube(I didn't spell that right) and it looks amazing. My best friend of 20 years is taking me and then we are going to hit up some really cool places in Seattle that I haven't gone to.  I hope you enjoy your concert.

mama2beautiesnb
by Member on Mar. 4, 2012 at 6:57 PM
i actually saw him before he was famous. i live in oklahoma and he did a show on the 4th of july here in my hometown.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)