Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm back!

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2007 at 10:22 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 979 Total Views
OK, ladies...I am so sorry, that I have been gone! My computer pooped out on me last Tuesday, and had to be sent back to Dell to be repaired but, I am back now and am committed to making up for lost time! I can't believe how much our little group has grown in the past few weeks!! For all of our new members, WELCOME! I look forwardc to getting to know each and everyone of you better! I will have a new trivia question up today! And, wanna hear somethin country related to show how bad it sucked being without my computer!? I won tickets for a Neal McCoy concert here on the 23rd but, I got sent the notice by email, so I didnt even know I won until TODAY!!!!! How bout that! :(
by on Mar. 1, 2007 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nvrstpdrming913
by New Member on Mar. 2, 2007 at 7:31 PM
I I just joined the group! I live in CA where country music is not big at all. But, I love it! Glad your computer is fixed
banjolady
by New Member on Mar. 3, 2007 at 12:01 AM

Quoting nvrstpdrming913:

I I just joined the group! I live in CA where country music is not big at all. But, I love it! Glad your computer is fixed

I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA AND I THINK COUNTRY MUSIC IS REAL BIG!!!! MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH!?

LOVIN' THE COUNTRY IN CALI.... ALICIA
mom2vanessa
by on Mar. 18, 2007 at 1:57 PM
I just joined the group and cafemom and also from California!  Country music is big and popular!  We have two big name concerts coming this summer and one was here last year.  Tim and Faith will be back in Fresno!  Keith Urban is coming too!
plaidtink
by on Mar. 18, 2007 at 2:18 PM
Welcome back! Glad your computer is fixed. I'm from California too! I think country is big here. So glad we finally got another country station in LA. Where are all you California country fans from?
kissofthesun
by New Member on May. 19, 2007 at 6:36 PM

Quoting nvrstpdrming913:

I moved from So. Cal. last year and I have to tell you that country music is bigger there than out here in Virginia. There is only one country music station and they soooo many darn commercials that it's not even worth listening to half the time. And the morning show sucks because one of the DJ's is an arrogant, pigheaded jerk. Mostly I have to listen to CD's because all of the other stations are rap, blues, christian or rock.
AnnieGLawless
by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 11:54 AM
Glad to see you are back.
bigmomof3
by on Jun. 11, 2007 at 12:52 AM
WELCOME BACK. I LIVE IN OHIO AND WE HAVE THE BEST COUNTRY RADIO STATION OUTSIDE OF TENNESSEE
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN