Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Howdy girls! Please read

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2007 at 5:56 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 1712 Total Views
I apologize for my absence lately, I have been trying to check in on all of you when I can, but I have been in class all week. I had a new job offer and in order to be hired I have to go thru licensing, and one part of that is a 40 hr course....I was in there from Monday til today, today's being a crammer course. I am done with that now, and will be doing my best to catch up. Also, I had been putting trivia up daily and gettin pretty good responses, then they started to drift off. When that started happening I began leaving them up for like 2 days to give time to maybe those who hadn't seen it yet, or something. Do you ladies like the trivia still, have you lost interest, or do you care? Is there something else that you would like to see up here? Remember this is YOUR group! I WANT to hear your ideas. Glad to be back and talk to ya soon! Take care ladies!! Jen
by on Mar. 17, 2007 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emmadolce
by on Mar. 17, 2007 at 10:03 PM
i love the trivia!!!!i'm a new member and haven't replie thus far but i would in the future...thanx for this cool group!
plaidtink
by on Mar. 17, 2007 at 10:29 PM
I love the trivia! If I'm clueless I don't usually answer the question but I do check to see what it is...
batjmom
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 4:37 PM
I love trivia.  Also maybe with concert season coming up.  we can hear about what your excited to go see, what you want to see,  and what you thought of a show>    Just an idea. 
mz_woods
by on Mar. 30, 2007 at 5:23 PM
MA TRIVIA IS WAY TOO COOL!!!
angelmomma1960
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2007 at 12:42 PM
I am Brand new to this site and group. I love music trivia, and would be interested in the trivia thing.
hotbrains777
by New Member on May. 2, 2007 at 3:14 PM
New here too, love country thanks for this group too
tarver_kathryn
by New Member on May. 7, 2007 at 11:11 PM
I'm new here and I love country music and my fave is KENNY CHESNEY!!!
BILLY CURRINGTON is next cause he is a georgia boy from Rincon and I live
in Pembroke about  30 minutes away!!!
fishermanswife
by on May. 11, 2007 at 2:29 PM
Hey im new to the site but im bursting at the seams and need to tell someone who care seeing that my husband doesnt like country music.  Garth Brooks showed up wednesday to support opening day of the special olympics in stillwater oklahoma.  He was very nice and friendly to everyone signing autograpghs and taking pictures and sat in the middle of the crowd instead of trying to act better than everyone else. I praise and thank him very much.
janaruffner
by New Member on May. 11, 2007 at 6:15 PM
I am new to this group to but I would love to play some trivia, not exactly sure how good I would be but I would love to play!!!!!
cripplecreek
by New Member on May. 14, 2007 at 7:06 AM

Quoting angelmomma1960:

I am Brand new to this site and group. I love music trivia, and would be interested in the trivia thing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)