Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Howdy girls! Please read

Posted by   + Show Post
I apologize for my absence lately, I have been trying to check in on all of you when I can, but I have been in class all week. I had a new job offer and in order to be hired I have to go thru licensing, and one part of that is a 40 hr course....I was in there from Monday til today, today's being a crammer course. I am done with that now, and will be doing my best to catch up. Also, I had been putting trivia up daily and gettin pretty good responses, then they started to drift off. When that started happening I began leaving them up for like 2 days to give time to maybe those who hadn't seen it yet, or something. Do you ladies like the trivia still, have you lost interest, or do you care? Is there something else that you would like to see up here? Remember this is YOUR group! I WANT to hear your ideas. Glad to be back and talk to ya soon! Take care ladies!! Jen
by on Mar. 17, 2007 at 5:56 PM
Replies (11-19):
AnnieGLawless
by on Jun. 4, 2007 at 11:54 AM
I am new too, glad to meet you all.

I am Annie and live in IA with my 16 year old daughter.
lillysmom20
by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 9:56 AM
Hi,
I'm new to the group as well but I will definently check out the trivia. My favorite artist is Chris Cagle!! He is so freaking hott!! Thank you for allowing me to join your group.
sunflowermom727
by New Member on Aug. 16, 2007 at 8:08 PM
hi, i'm new to the group.  so, when do we get started with the trivia?
nannab
by on Aug. 17, 2007 at 1:38 PM
love it sha
adamsmom04
by on Jun. 7, 2008 at 10:41 PM
hi my name is julie just signed up love country music love love love it
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination
BrunneBakerMom
by on Jun. 20, 2008 at 11:59 AM
I just joined the group, but I'm enjoying it already. I'd love to play "Name That Tune" -someone posts a line from a song and then everyone guesses the name of the song AND the artist (if it's a remake can be the original or whomever did the remake) and then posts the next lyric to be guessed!
I'd be happy to start if you want me to!

Brunne

stepmomof1teen
by on Jul. 31, 2008 at 4:40 PM

I'd be up for all trivia, name that tune, whatever games... I think most of us in the group would... I've been in the group for a while but haven't visited in a while... I'll try to be better about it :{

buffalobear
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2008 at 5:42 PM

I like trivia,

Sadie269
by New Member on Jun. 12, 2010 at 10:02 AM

I am interested and Iam new as well

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)