Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello my country music mamas!!

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 7:57 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 921 Total Views

I just wanted to put up a quick post to touch base with all you beautiful mamas! I have been MIA for a long time, and have missed you all and this group and site....this has got to go down as THE busiest summer in my history! And, to cap it off we moved!!

Although, it has been A LOT of work it has all been a labor of love and this country mama is very happy and loving the new farm. I am watching my youngest (4) and oldest (11) take the clothes down off the line as I sit here and write to you.

I would love for you all to leave me a message on this post and let me know whats goin on with you! Even if its one thing...or let me know what you want to see happen with this site next..Or just say hello! Let me here from you ladies and thank you for being a part of this group and making it what it is!

Have a great rest of the week and I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Jen

by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HaydensMommy007
by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 11:57 PM

Just dealing with this deployment....also been hitting the gym. Ive lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks! Yay me!

AuntieM
by Member on Sep. 12, 2008 at 3:57 AM

Definitely YAAAAAAY you!! Good job!

Lets see, in July I wound up in the hospital for three days with an infected liver. Two weeks later I was all better and went to Sweet Home Oregon to see Phil Stacey, Glen Campbell, Neal McCoy, and Trace Adkins. That same week I also saw Eric Church. Then I saw Darryl Worley and Kellie Pickler. I also saw Eric Church. Very busy summer for me.

September 3rd my mother passed away. Two weeks before she had been diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure. The doctor told us two days before she died that he had never seen a heart that bad in someone still walking around. She was a great lady, my best friend, and I will miss her every day of my life.

Quoting HaydensMommy007:

Just dealing with this deployment....also been hitting the gym. Ive lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks! Yay me!

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, WOW! What a ride!!"

http://www.myspace.com/monicad2

baconbits
by on Sep. 12, 2008 at 11:58 AM

Been busy raising 4 foster kids, 1 grandson (soon to be son) and just added our darling newborn grandaughter into the mix in June. So we have 6 kids. Just got the last of the canning done and looking for the slow down of the summer.

Saw Jason Aldean at our county fair. Wanted to go to Country Concert 08 in Ft Loramie, OH and see Trace Adkins, Josh Turner & Kenny Chesney along with the rest of the line up but just to many kids to even think about it. Especially since we had brought a newborn home 2 weeks earlier from the hospital.

HaydensMommy007
by on Sep. 12, 2008 at 10:11 PM

Im sorry for your loss.

Quoting AuntieM:

Definitely YAAAAAAY you!! Good job!

Lets see, in July I wound up in the hospital for three days with an infected liver. Two weeks later I was all better and went to Sweet Home Oregon to see Phil Stacey, Glen Campbell, Neal McCoy, and Trace Adkins. That same week I also saw Eric Church. Then I saw Darryl Worley and Kellie Pickler. I also saw Eric Church. Very busy summer for me.

September 3rd my mother passed away. Two weeks before she had been diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure. The doctor told us two days before she died that he had never seen a heart that bad in someone still walking around. She was a great lady, my best friend, and I will miss her every day of my life.

Quoting HaydensMommy007:

angelsdream
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2008 at 8:24 AM

Hi, my name is June and I am new here. My summer was spent house hunting and moved Labor weekend. I am 39 have 4 of my own children, ages 20 to 12 and 2 step sons one age 25 and ine 9. I also have 3 granddaughters, all living in other states, so i haven't meet them.

jmemma134
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2008 at 4:18 AM

Hellooo! I wish I would have found you ladies sooner. I absolutely love country music. It is just about the only thing you will ever catch me listening to.

I am a married mama (8/9/8) with one baby girl, Emma who is 4. Three stepsons: Vicente-12, Jeremy-10, and Cristian-6.

I love to spend time with my friends and family, I like to shop when I have the money for it, I am amazed by horses, and I like to drink when I have a chance. (which is not often because I always have at least one kid with me).

Jamie~Labor and Delivery Scrub Tech

creampuff62
by on Oct. 5, 2008 at 12:33 PM

HELLO  MY NAME IS MARILYN. ONLY THING I HAVE GOING ON BIG IS DEALING WITH MY 3 YEAR OLDS NIGHTMARES FROM OUR CAT WE GOT RID OF. WE DISCOVERED HIM BITING HER SO WE GOT RID OF HIM AND NOW SHE IS HAVING NIGHTMARES , CRYING AND SAYI HES EATING ME "

Karen_mom_of_3
by on Oct. 12, 2008 at 12:52 PM

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself. I am new to the group and semi-new to CM. Please feel free to drop by my page and chat for a bit.

Happy Fall. 

Cafe MichelleL
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2008 at 3:25 PM

Hello Mamas,

I'm new to the group and wanted to say hi.  I am a fan of country music, all shapes, sizes and flavors.  I like old, new, neo, alternative and just about anything else related to C&W.  I am the Entertainment Buzz editor here at CM, so please let me know what you'd like to read about, what you want to know about Country Music news.  Thanks!  Have a great Monday!

~ Cafe MichelleL ~

RandJsmommy0406
by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 3:33 PM

Hello my name is Mary I joined a few months back, my boyfriend came back from deployment and is getting ready to leave again in Feb, my boys are growing up very fast and I ahve been looking for a job!

twin boys  in love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)