Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello my country music mamas!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I just wanted to put up a quick post to touch base with all you beautiful mamas! I have been MIA for a long time, and have missed you all and this group and site....this has got to go down as THE busiest summer in my history! And, to cap it off we moved!!

Although, it has been A LOT of work it has all been a labor of love and this country mama is very happy and loving the new farm. I am watching my youngest (4) and oldest (11) take the clothes down off the line as I sit here and write to you.

I would love for you all to leave me a message on this post and let me know whats goin on with you! Even if its one thing...or let me know what you want to see happen with this site next..Or just say hello! Let me here from you ladies and thank you for being a part of this group and making it what it is!

Have a great rest of the week and I look forward to hearing from all of you!

Jen

by on Sep. 10, 2008 at 7:57 PM
Replies (11-12):
khawley14
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2008 at 10:52 PM

I took my kids to see Taylor Swift, who was totally awesome, and Rascal Flatts, who were equally as awesome, at the NY State Fair! We had a great time. Hubby and I are going to see Sugarland this weekend, with Special guests Kellie Pickler and Ashton Sheppard. I can't wait. I am so excited!

tracycsutton
by Member on Oct. 17, 2008 at 3:38 PM

I am new here and I love country music.  I have a 20 year old son, a 17 month old daughter, 16 month old grandson, and 3 month old granddaughter plus my son's girlfriend all living at home with me.  So I have a houseful.  This has been a summer filled with concerts, since my boyfriend loves country music also, starting with Toby Keith, Brad Paisley, Rascall Flatts with Taylor Swift, and Martina Mc Bride plus all the opening acts I can't think of right now.  I also saw Keith Anderson at a local bar and am going to see Luke Bryan tomorrow night and Joe Nichols next month there as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN