Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tim and Faith

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:35 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 176 Total Views

Faith Hill Berates Fan at Louisiana Show

By Associated Press

LAFAYETTE, La. - Callers to a morning radio show said they were embarrassed and angry that a female fan groped Tim McGraw after his concert at the Cajundome last weekend.

The woman grabbed McGraw in the crotch area at the close of his set Saturday as the 40-year-old country singer walked between the barricade and the stage to greet fans.

McGraw's wife, Faith Hill, who also performed on the Soul2Soul tour stop, berated the woman from the stage, calling her actions disrespectful.

"Someone needs to teach you some class, my friend," Hill said.

Clips of Hill, 39, singling out the woman were posted on various Web sites, including YouTube and TMZ.

"Within an hour, that video made it around the world," said C.J. Clement, who hosts a morning talk show on 99.9 FM KTDY with longtime partner, Debby Ray.

On Monday, female callers supported Hill's decision to confront the woman, Clement said.

"Most said they were embarrassed this happened in Lafayette," he said. "They sided totally with Faith defending her man, standing her ground."

___

Can you believe someone had the nerve to do this? that woman should be put in jail and fined. that is so disrespectful and disgusting.

i am very proud of Faith to say s!omething. most people would just ignore it and let it go but not her.Go Faith

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Loryl
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:30 PM

Wow!  I agree..disgusting!  I would have done the same thing! Good going Faith!!

I do have to ask...does anyone think it would have been as big a deal if Faith wasn't there?

smadar
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:44 PM

well i personally have never been one of faiths biggest fans and after the stunt she pulled at the awards show when carrie underwood( whom i also don't care for by the way) won female vocalist. Anyway if it was me i probabaly would have done the same thing in this situation. I would be pissed if someone grabbed my hubbby like that. Still i have to give it to the lady she has alot of balls literally!  And besides Tim's pants are sooo freakin tight(no complaint here) anyway she most likely did not even get a handful. i agree with faith when she says it's not very classy. She could have easily had the lady thrown out, but i think she handled it very well and very politely.  But i would have loved to have seen the look on faiths face when that happen. i would also like to know what tim thought about that and what he thought about his wife tellin the girl off. lol

Lindsay90
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 5:39 PM
I was there! It was awsome! I think she handled that very well!
coffeelady38
by Member on Aug. 2, 2007 at 5:48 PM
I totally agree with what Faith Hill did and said to the woman.

I am a Tim McGraw fan...I own all of his cd's and have seen the man in concert (Faith Hill, too), but...I would NEVER show so much DISRESPECT to an artist (male or female) as to do what that woman did.   It was WRONG.  So what that the woman can go around bragging that she "grabbed Tim McGraw in the balls" -- her being shamed by Faith Hill around the world is indeed an awesome punishment.  

Fans...of all ages, race and gender NEED to learn RESPECT and COMMON COURTESY when it comes to the artists...the artists are people, too... 
NicolesMommy
by Member on Aug. 22, 2007 at 10:23 PM
I think that lady was ballsy! I would LOVE to do it, but NEVER would. Tim is my FAVORITE! Faith is just OK; I liked her older songs better!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)