Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, new Mama here!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:33 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 170 Total Views

Hi, all! I'm new to this site, but not CafeMom. My name is Debbie and I live in Miami, Florida, not exactly the country capital! And my absolute favorite country group is Los Lonely Boys. My boyfriend lives in Ft. Lauderdale, and he has a Southern Rock band, and has played in the past with the big dogs - Mel Tillis, Merle Haggard, Toby Keith, Dwight Yoakum, Tom Petty, just to name a few. He is now trying to bring a country bar back to life, after the owner had to take a medical leave and the bar went to pot. I love country music, and can't wait for the day I can live in the country, rather than a city...

For those of you who might be interested, please check out the page I did for my boyfriends band, Southern Delux, at www.myspace.com/southerndelux56. The bars name is Sonny's Stardust Lounge, and I would love to meet you there and see my CafeMom friends in person!

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
becky64
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 3:32 PM

welcome to the group. i too love country music was raised on it all my life. the only rock i listened too was Elvis. other than that is was all country.again welcome looking forward to getting to know you.i live in central florida in citrus county.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)