• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My request was played on Bob Kingsley today!!!!!!!! :)

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:52 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 179 Total Views

I have been a Kingsley fan for 30 years <gulp!>, and a couple of weeks ago, my daughter became 18--on Mother's Day. I sent in a request for Kenny Chesney's "There Goes My Life" because it describes (so well!) how I feel about her. I had just been married and was not prepared at all to be a mom, but 8 1/2 months after the wedding, we had our miracle baby girl--a miracle because of my hydrocephalus http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrocephalus which meant certain death over 40 years ago, when I was born. She is one of my greatest gifts, and I just had to brag about her to the world. :) (Too bad she was in the shower when it came on! :( )

LIZARD, Caren's very proud mom :)

Lifelong country fan! My first love is traditional, but I still find lots I like on the radio. singing

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
luvsherkids3
by New Member on May. 24, 2009 at 11:57 AM

that is so awesome!!!!! i am a big fan of that show too!!!!!!!!

LIZARD66
by Member on May. 24, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Quoting luvsherkids3:

that is so awesome!!!!! i am a big fan of that show too!!!!!!!!

Did you hear it?? :) I'm still stunned!!!!!! I had NO IDEA it was even gonna be aired! I'll be getting a copy of it, and there are all these songs I have been dying to get, so that's an added bonus! :)

LIZARD :)

Lifelong country fan! My first love is traditional, but I still find lots I like on the radio. singing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)