Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strange dream...what do you think it means??

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:21 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 436 Total Views

I lost my fiancee, Wayne to a heart attack December 26, 2008. Since his death, I have had several dreams about him and he tells me the same thing in every dream. He says "It's ok Baby, I'm alright." I hadn't had a dream about him since his birthday on June 7 until just a few nights ago. It was really strange. In my dream, I am standing outside a hospital room looking in and I see Wayne's ex-wife sitting in there. I don't know how but I know Wayne is alive but he is having heart surgery and I know that he has left me and gone back to his ex, which I will add would have never happened in reality. Someone comes up to me and tells me that the ex is terrified that I have come to convince Wayne to leave her and come back to me so I go in and tell her that Wayne made his choice to leave and I'm not there to get him to come back to me but he does owe me an explanation. I tell her that I don't expect a face to face meeting but that when he gets better she needs to make sure that he calls me. She tells me that she will have him call when he gets better and that is all I remember. A friend told me that Wayne was trying to tell me to let go and find someone new and my sister thinks that it's because it's getting closer to the anniversary of his death. If anyone has experienced anything like this before, I'd appreciate some input on what you think this dream means. Any opinions are welcome.

You wrote this post on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:15 PM Edit Post Delete Post & Replies

Replies:

There are no replies to this post.

Be the first to reply to this post.

Reply to Post Quote

Around CafeMom

Advertisement
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)