Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Writen in Red by Ann Bishop

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:41 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 303 Total Views

Want to read or have you read ~

Written in Red (The Others #1)

No one creates realms like New York Times bestselling author Anne Bishop. Now in a thrilling new fantasy series, enter a world inhabited by the Others, unearthly entities—vampires and shape-shifters among them—who rule the Earth and whose prey are humans.

As a cassandra sangue, or blood prophet, Meg Corbyn can see the future when her skin is cut—a gift that feels more like a curse. Meg’s Controller keeps her enslaved so he can have full access to her visions. But when she escapes, the only safe place Meg can hide is at the Lakeside Courtyard—a business district operated by the Others.

Shape-shifter Simon Wolfgard is reluctant to hire the stranger who inquires about the Human Liaison job. First, he senses she’s keeping a secret, and second, she doesn’t smell like human prey. Yet a stronger instinct propels him to give Meg the job. And when he learns the truth about Meg and that she’s wanted by the government, he’ll have to decide if she’s worth the fight between humans and the Others that will surely follow

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Bleacheddecay
by Group Admin on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:55 PM

I've read some Anne Bishop and some of her books have been decent while others have really made me less than pleased. One of the things that she does that bothers me a lot is "too cute" or "too obvious" names.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN