Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

General Fiction Recommendations

Here is the spot for all of those fiction books that just don't seem to fit into any other category.

Please add a summary of each book, so those that are interested can find out a little more.  Also, please just add new recommendations and not posts that just say "I agree" and "I like that one too".  It will make it a lot easier for everyone to sort through the posts.

Abigail 5/17/06 and Isabelle 10/17/07

"Life's what you make it - so let's make it rock." - Hannah Montana

by on Jun. 21, 2008 at 9:52 AM
Replies (131-135):
amberp1
by Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 7:40 AM

Oh In cried at the end of this one when Miriam dies, So sad what her life was and the little joy she has she needs to die for to protect.Loved it.

Sam_Walker
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I love most of the writing by GM Jordan, the first book I read was Swansong because a friend recommended it. OMG it was like my eyes were opened & it has been on my kindle ever since, just so beautifully written & although it is fiction some of the story is based on actual events & people which makes it so hot.

lgreene97
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Right now I'm reading a great book - "The Nose Knows" by Holly Lewitas. It's narrated by a dog (an adorable terrier mix named Spunky) - so dog lovers would probably like it :-)

momof2kiddos07
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 8:43 PM

Magic hour by Kristin Hannah I'm almost done with it, it i an amazing book`

cheryl57
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM

The Circle of Wounded Souls by Jim Ricca. I found it on amazon.com and is available as an ebook or in paperback.  Its a 4 book series and will keep you up all night reading it to find out what happens next.  It has some explicit erotic scenes in it, alot of adventure, violence and humor.  Book one has the most sex but the other books are fantastic since you will want to know what happens to Rachel, Mary and Jim.  Check it out!  You wont be disappointed.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)